For large business EAP
EAP Independent Advice
We provide independent advice on Employee Assistance Programmes to company, charity and organisational clients.
Helping clients introduce a new EAP or refresh a tired and little used EAP can fall to the bottom of a busy to-do list. We take away the strain and provide full advice on the options open to you and the value they will provide for your business and employees benefit.
Counselling services through an EAP can be seen to discharge the duty of care required by law of an organisation. A soft-copy of the relevant Appeal court ruling is available on request – please contact us to request a copy.
You probably know that most EAP providers offer employees and their households:
- Immediate access to experienced counsellors over the phone – read about confidentiality
- Telephone access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The opportunity to talk in confidence from work or home
- Anonymity of the caller if desired
- Expatriate support services
- Face-to-face counselling services nationwide
- Telephone counselling
But do you know
- If you have the most appropriate EAP service for your organisation?
- When it was last reviewed?
- Where to start looking if you don’t yet have an EAP service?
- The range of services and prices available?
- What is ‘good value’ for your business?
- Who can help you?
We can help you find the best EAP. Our independent status enables us to identify the best provider or solution to your healthcare issues.
Call us on 01344 207 430 to kick-start your project or click here to email us.
Healthy Large Employers
We are proud to be working with a range of large business employers of choice who embrace wellbeing.